Friday, June 13, 2014

Journal Entry: June 12,2014

My family threw a little party for my younger sister's turning 30 yesterday,and of course,my older sister and her husband and my niece and nephew came over,and my younger sister and her boyfriend came.Her boyfriend announced to us,when my younger sister left the room that he's going to ask my younger sister to marry him someday soon,and he even showed us the engagement ring he got her while she was away,leaving it a foregone conclusion that I'll be the last one never married in my whole family,once they officially "tie the knot",possibly sometime late next year.It prompts me to daydream about marrying one of these girls I've met through online dating and about our meeting and such.I also got an email from another girl from another dating site I signed up for and this prompted me to daydream about meeting her, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment