Monday, October 19, 2015

Journal Entry: October 18-19,2015

Though I dream of many things tonight,one dream that stands out is another one where I'm out and about wearing my footsie pajamas. One is when I'm at the town library,reading books and magazines and wearing my royal blue,sherpa, adult-sized blanket sleeper pajamas (I'm wearing them in reality as it's the coldest night since early-to-mid April tonight). I then leave the library and in my footsie pajamas and am surprised that no one seems to notice that I'm outside walking around town in my footsie pajamas. In another dream,I'm wearing these pink bunny footies that I had owned for a time and wore to work one Halloween for a costume, but this time I'm at home and walking around and usually my folks would comment about my wearing these but in this dream they don't and act like I'm wearing just regular clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment