Sunday, June 12, 2016

Journal Entry: June 12,2016

Took a walk all the way to Tarrytown today and while doing so,I not only thought about new scenes for the books that I'm working on,but I also daydreamed about a scene where I'm sitting on the couch with my infant daughter,Carol Anne,me in a T-shirt and jeans or pants,Carol Anne in a fuzzy, fleecy, thick,plush,one-piece,footed,blanket sleeper with a zipper-tab snapped shut,skid-resistant soles and bumper-toecaps and a vintage Sears Winnie-the-Pooh applique embroidered on the left-chest,napping on my chest.She has one thumb in her mouth and her other arm is lying to her side and from the angle that I'm looking at her,one of her chunky,chubby,baby-fat-laden cheeks is sticking out as she lays on her tummy and has her head tilted to one side as she peacefully sleeps on top of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment