Friday, October 28, 2016

Journal Entry: October 22,2016

This is the date that I had it that my second-born child,named either Andrew or Theodore,would turn 6 years old,back when I was a teen daydreaming about what my future life might be like,so naturally I daydream about what would've happened if I had been right and daydream about us sitting around the table singing "Happy Birthday", to Andrew/Theodore, as we all gather,including my parents and 2 sisters and their families (real and imagined because my older sister does have a family; she's married with 2 kids;my niece and nephew, while my younger sister is still single like yours truly still is,even if she's dating someone at this time while I'm still not,tragically enough).I daydream of Andrew/Theodore opening his presents and blowing out the candles on his cake and what he might look like as a 6-year-old little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment